Passionate, caring people; solid reputation; a great company led by a superior management team.
Our commitment to outstanding customer service for over 25 years has made us a top producer of quality premium audits in the western states that we serve, providing opportunities to hundreds of dedicated team members.
Lowry & Associates, Inc. is experiencing tremendous growth and is seeking insurance premium auditors with experience in auditing Workers Compensation and General Liability policies. Strong sense of self-motivation, organization skills, and the ability to work independently from home are a must for consideration. We offer competitive rates and flexibility in scheduling.
Lowry & Associates, Inc. is currently looking for associates in these areas:
Our ideal candidate for physical auditor would possess the following qualifications:
General Work Experience:
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to superior service
- Strong sense of self-motivation, self-discipline, and a willingness to learn
- Superior organizational, and computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly present to both technical and non-technical audiences; interacts tactfully and effectively in difficult situations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
Specific Work Experience:
- Conducts physical audits to optimize quality, timeliness and productivity
- Remains informed of changes and current information relative to individual Insurance Company Requirements as provided
- Working knowledge WCIRB, NCCI & ISO guidelines for classification of businesses and employees so as to meet quality standards set forth by our clients helpful, but not required
- Experience with Nexus or Future Audit software is helpful, though not required
- Computer (preferably laptop) with high speed internet access
- Microsoft Windows operating system (7, 8, or 10), or Mac with a Windows virtual machine installed. Windows XP and Vista are not supported.
- Reliable transportation with valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required for travel to insureds
- Able to adjust to new situations and changing priorities
- Takes responsibility for own performance and development
- Develops a high degree of trust through demonstrated personal integrity and ethical behavior
If you are interested in a career as an auditor, please contact us using the form below.