Insurance premium audits
- All types of policies
- Physical, virtual, phone, and mail form audits
- Customizable reports
- Time service: within 45 days
- Priority given to cancellation audits
Phone audits are available in all 50 states!
Physical Audit territory
Underwriting and loss control surveys, also known as inspections
- All types of property and casualty insurance policies
- Commercial and residential
- Building appraisals
- Custom survey forms
- Time service: within 30 days
- Priority given to rush underwriting surveys
- Photos provided on all surveys as requested
We do not do safety engineering.
- are tactful and courteous
- do not discuss insurance matters not pertinent to the assignment
- withdraw gracefully when the insured or agent does not cooperate
Progress reports and completed reports are available through our secure website, email, or postal mail.
When an assignment cannot be completed through no fault of the representative, it will be returned with a full explanation.
Charges are based on an hourly rate, by zone.
Zones are determined by geographical area and concentration of work.
Our reports are not certified nor guaranteed but they are completed from observation and interview. We do not assume legal liability because of inaccuracies or misinformation given to the field representative. The charge for completion of the report represents a fee for services only. The charge does not include any assumption of liability or risk arising from any insurance coverage written by the requesting company or its reinsurer.